Got questions on the certifications? We have the answers.
In this info-session, you will learn:
– How large is the cybersecurity workforce gap today
– Why you should pursue CISSP concentrations – ISSAP/ISSEP/ISSMP
– How to earn the certifications – exam and experience requirements
– The recent updates on membership benefits and policies
– And, ask any question that will support your certification journey
Are you ready to prove yourself? Register and begin your journey today!
NOTE: This info-session is meant for CISSP credential holders only. Join this info-session and earn 1 CPE.
• Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP)
This certification proves your expertise developing, designing and analyzing security solutions. It also shows you excel at giving risk-based guidance to senior management in order to meet organizational goals.
• Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP)
This certification recognizes your keen ability to practically apply systems engineering principles and processes to develop secure systems. You have the knowledge and skills to incorporate security into projects, applications, business processes and all information systems.
• Information Systems Security Management Professional (ISSMP)
This certification shows you excel at establishing, presenting and governing information security programs. You also demonstrate deep management and leadership skills whether you’re leading incident handling and/or a breach mitigation team.
The live, on-demand Secure Webinar Series is a remote learning tool that gives members and participants access to a wide range of information security related topics in a free, flexible and bite-size approach. The content is made available to you to help you meet your CPE requirement.
- Increase your knowledge of important and relevant topics in just 60 minutes
- Free of charge to members and non-members
- 1 CPE per hour, automatically added to (ISC)² members’ profiles
- Moderated by (ISC)² members
- Live interaction with the presenter in Asia-Pacific time zone
- View the entire webinar after the event anytime, anywhere