The CCSP shows you have the advanced technical skills and knowledge to design, manage and secure data, applications and infrastructure in the cloud using best practices, policies and procedures established by the cybersecurity experts at (ISC)².
Led by an (ISC)² authorized instructor, this training seminar provides a comprehensive review of cloud security concepts and industry best practices, covering the 6 domains of the CCSP CBK®.
This training course will help candidates review and refresh their cloud security knowledge and help identify areas they need to study for the CCSP exam and features:
- Live online instruction from an (ISC)² authorized instructor (40 hours in total)
- New (ISC)² courseware in electronic format
- Interactive online flash cards
- Post-course assessment
- Networking with classmates
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Access the course content for 60 days following the last scheduled virtual session
- Earn up to 40 CPEs/CPDs
Regional pricing available for candidates based in Asia Pacific.