CSSLP certification recognizes leading application security skills. It shows employers and peers you have the advanced technical skills and knowledge necessary for authentication, authorization and auditing throughout the SDLC using best practices, policies and procedures established by the cybersecurity experts at (ISC)².
Led by an (ISC)² authorized instructor, this training seminar provides a comprehensive review of information security concepts and industry best practices, covering the 8 domains of the CSSLP CBK®.
This training course will help candidates review and refresh their information security knowledge and help identify areas they need to study for the CSSLP exam and features:
- Live online instruction from an (ISC)² authorized instructor (40 hours in total)
- Official (ISC)² courseware in electronic format
- Interactive online flash cards
- Post-course assessment
- Networking with classmates
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Access the course content for 60 days following the last scheduled virtual session
- Earn up to 40 CPEs/CPDs
Regional pricing available for candidates based in Asia Pacific.