Now in its 14th year, Tech in Gov is a large scale, two-day conference and exhibition that brings together ICT leaders and department heads from Federal and State Government to learn, network and source ICT solutions that will play an integral part of the ongoing ICT modernisation within the public sector.
Tech in Gov focuses on ICT issues that matter most to government. This includes topics covering:
- Service delivery and citizen experience in an on-demand, 24/7 society
- Operational functions amid ever-changing technology
- Compliance and risk management
- Network infrastructure – mobility and stability
- Cloud and data management
- Strategic use of ICT to deliver on policy and effective governance
- Open engagement to build and leverage knowledge, and foster collaboration
This event is consistently growing year on year, with the 2020 edition consisting of two co-located events: Identity Expo and Cyber Security in Government.