My Security Marketplace members receive a 20% discount when booking, use code: MYMK20: http://bit.ly/2UU3gz6
Verify 2019 – Australia’s meeting place for Identity and Access Management professionals.
Identity attacks are increasingly becoming front page news on a daily basis, worldwide. According to recent research, 83% of organisations do not have a mature approach to identity and access management, which results in twice the number of breaches and $5 million more in costs, on average. At the same time, Government, businesses and citizens are grappling with the shifting landscape of identity ownership, security and privacy.
In the wake of digital transformation, it’s never been more important to develop a robust IAM strategy to strengthen security, achieve compliance, and enhance user experience.
At Verify 2019, Australia’s leading minds in identity and access management will provide that industry roadmap.
Key themes include:
- Multifactor Authentication and Biometrics – where are we headed?
- Secure your Privileged Access Management
- Strengthen Identity Governance and Administration
- Automate IAM processes for efficient and secure user experience
- Comply with Consumer Data Rights legislation
- Develop a streamlined cloud IAM strategy and IDaaS
- Learn the latest on Blockchain and decentralised identity
- Improve Single Sign-On for cloud and mobile
- Improve Consumer IAM
- Managing issues of IAM privacy
Save the date, and make sure you secure your seat to access the brightest minds in identity and access management.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Jonathon Thorpe, Assistant Secretary – Digital Identity and myGov, Digital Transformation
- Rachel Dixon, Privacy and Data Security Deputy Commissioner, Office of the Victorian
- Information Commissioner
- Gary Blair, CEO, Australian Cyber Security Research Institute (Conference Chair)
- Angelina Potapova, IT Area Lead, Identity & Access Management, ING Australia
- Shane Gandy, Director Identity Management, NSW Department of Education
- James Bligh, Lead of Information Security and API standards, Data61
- Amrita(Amie) Dsouza, Digital Product Owner – Identity and Access Management, AGL Energy